- All Civil Service Officers (working/retired) can apply for membership along with their spouses and dependants.
- All State Government employed members will be Permanant Members.
- All Members from Central deputation and SPSUs/CPSUs will be the Associate Members of the Institute and will not get the benefits of voting.
The Civil Services Officers' Institute, Assam (CSOIA) is a society registered under the Societies Registration Act and was set up in 2011. The Institute is meant for leisure and fitness of Civil Service Officers.
- Appplication form to be submitted to the Manager, CSOI
- Application form to be accompanied by a Demand draft/Bank Cheque for the subscription amount, ID proof and passport size photographs.
The person applying for membership of CSOI, Assam must:
- Officer in the rank of under Secretary and above in the case ofCentral Government/PSU and an officer in the rank of Deputy Secretary and above from All India Services, Assam Civil Services, Assam Police Services and other State Services serving under the Government of Assam and those on deputation to PSUs and autonomous institutions under the Government of Assam subject to the approval of Executive Committee.
- Governing Council may also allow membership to Officers junior in rank to Deputy Secretary to Government of Assam under special circumstances.
- Governing Council may restrict /regulate the number of members who may be admitted to Association.
Membership of the Institute will be granted to eligible officers in accordance with the priority as per the waiting list notified by CSOI, Assam. However, officers of the rank of Secretary to the Government of Assam and their equivalents in the State Government and ex-officio members of the
Governing Council and Executive Committee may be granted out-of-turn membership.
for checking subscription fees, click here: Fees
- ID of the Officer and dependents
- Passport Size Photographs
How to apply:
A signed copy of the form along with a demand draft/cheque for the required amount to be submitted to:
Sri Sanjay Dutta
Guwahati - 22
Type of Service:
Online service not available as of now. The form has to be downloaded (given below) and submitted in hard copy.
Forms to be filled:
Membership Application Form
For any queries regarding membership, you may contact:
Manager, CSOI, Assam